Agen Terpercaya   Advertise

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Kata-kata bijakmu hari ini

“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.”

– Judy Garland

Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn’t need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”

– Taylor Swift

Simpanlah kejujuranmu untuk dirimu sendiri. Karena banyak orang yang kelihatannya baik pun sebenarnya sedang menantikan kesempatan untuk menjatuhkanmu. Dan kejujuranmu memberikan mereka kesempatan untuk melakukannya.

“Girls don’t need a short and tight skirt or a low cut top to impress a guy. A girl doesn’t need a lot of makeup on their face to look beautiful, all a girl needs to look beautiful is a nice personality, a natural smile, and to be true to themselves.

Unknown

“Kill them with your beautiful smile and confidence.”

“Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.”

Mae

“Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”

Lilith Saintcrow

Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you're not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy.

Nicole Scherzinger

Right when I finish a workout, I feel pretty sexy. Even though I'm sweaty and I don't smell like a rose, I feel strong.

Sarah Shahi

Jav Toys
Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd