Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

share quote bijak dari film yuk gan...

When you're commited to somebody, you won't allow yourself to look for perfection to someone else -before we go-

“Every man dies,
but not every man really lives...”

860f6bf757569fced36dd0b1763f0ecd.jpg

(William Wallace - Braveheart)

Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee...

TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg

(Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks)​

There are two kinds of pain in this world. The pain that hurts, the pain that alters.

Robert McCall ( Denzel Washington ) - The Equalizer 2

Peter Parker/Spider-Man:
"The great thing about MJ is when you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it."

Dialog ini paling gw suka...karena seperti mengungkapkan isi hati scr g lgsg...tp tetap menyembunyikan identitas asli.

Yennefer: “I can take care of myself.”
Geralt: “You don’t always have to.”

The Witcher S01E06

TS: Film series gpp kan yaaa 🙈
Suka ama series ini 😍😍😍
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it’s all the same.

"Legacy isn't in land, it's in blood"

(Lady Trieu, Watchmen series)

"What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can’t reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it; well, he gets it. I don’t like it any more than you men."

The Captain, Cool Hand Luke

Gumball Watterson
I think cheese is better than cake, because you can have cheesecake, but you can't have cakecheese!

A single mom who's working two jobs and still finds time to take her kid to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says "no" to drugs and "yes" to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them. But what they don't realize is they have the power. You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle.

-- Morgan Freeman as God, Bruce Almighty, 2003 --​

Jav Toys
Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd