Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

CERBUNG Tales of Eusia

hulu

Suka Semprot
Daftar
14 Mar 2014
Like diterima
Bimabet
Saya mencoba membuat cerita bersambung dalam bahasa asing. Semoga dapat menghibur, ya.

TALES OF EUSIA

genres: action, fantasy, non fiction

Synopsis

Tales of Eusia is a fictional story about a world called Eusia. It's a vast world consisting of seven continents divided by treacherous seas.

In the south there is a continent named Eusia continent. This continent is a peaceful place.

Chapter 1. The Marketplace

In the morning, birds sing happily as they welcome a new day with high spirit. Someone has already started harvesting apple trees. It was an apple plantation in a rural area owned by his step father. His duty is to manage this plantation.

He climbed an apple tree with an incredulous speed despite a half full bucket of apples in his back. His movement was so agile so in a few moments, his bucket was already full and he was running to a rural city market. His name is Ron, a merchant.

Ron is a handsome young man with brownish hair and beautiful sharp brownish eyes. His body was built with muscles and his stamina is good.

On the way to the market place he met his fellow merchant, Mill.

"Hi, Uncle Mill, how are you today?"

"Ron my friend, it's a good day of course and how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. You didn't bring goods to the market?"

Usually Mill was loaded with goods to sell at the marketplace, but not today, his outfit was not usual either. He looked magnificent.

"No, today I have to visit my son in his dormitory so, well I skip being a merchant for a day."

"How is Bono doing in the academy?"

Bono is a talkative friend he had. There was no such boredom during playing with him.

"His fine, as a matter of fact, today is his graduation."

That explains why he is wearing that suit and happiness is spreading in his face.

"Congratulations uncle Mill. I don't bring anything but apples, so would you please, take some apples as an early gift."

"Thank you, Ron. Let me take five apples and may you have good fortune at the marketplace."

And so both of them take a different path after Ron gives Mill five of his apples.

Arriving at the marketplace, he went to a fruit stall owned by a beautiful woman named Merg, a fruit merchant he has been dealing with all the time.

"Aunt Merg, how are you today?" Ron said politely.

"Oh my Ron, it's a good day. How are you, dear?"

"It's a good day, Aunt Merg, I met Uncle Mill on the way here. He is going to his son's graduation."

"Ow, Bono, that kid is already grown up? Time is passing us way too fast. Next thing would be you call me granny I guess."

They both laugh lightly. Ron arranged his apple onto his aunt Merg's fruit display. And received his payment for yesterday's apple sale.

Ron goes to the forest nearby to hunt for deer. Even though he is a merchant by occupation, he was not good at bargaining ~ he was good at farming and hunting animals. His muscles were built because he loves hunting wild animals. He learned it from his step father.

At the forest entrance there's a commotion going on. He's wondering what happened. Why are there so many city guards there?

He found their leader, it's not hard to find one. They wear different armor.

"Good morning, Sir, may I go to the forest to hunt wild animals?" Ron politely asks the city guard leader for permission to enter the forest.

"Sorry to let you know that the forest is closed for now until further notice."

Said leader of the city guard gloomy to Ron.

"May I know why, Sir?"

"Some hunters were severely injured by an unknown animal yesterday. They are currently unconscious at the city adventure guild hospital."

"Thank you for your notice, Sir. Here are some apples, it's not much, but please take it as you already help us guard the city all the time."

The city guard leader examines Ron for a while before he answers.

"Thank you young man, by the way is your name, Ron?"

"Yes, that's my name, Ron. "

"The adventurer guild master said someone named Ron with apples will try to enter the forest. He wanted to meet you immediately. Please find him at adventurer guild."

'Step father wants to meet me? I wonder what the reason might be.' Ron thought about the reasons.

"Alright, I'll get going then. Thank you for your notice, Sir."

Ron runs as fast as he can to the adventurer guild to meet his step father, the adventurer guild master. He is wondering why his step father wants to meet him.

End of Chapter 1

Semoga berkenan ya.

Terakhir diubah:
Chapter 2. The Adventure Guild

Arriving at the adventurer guild, Ron saw someone he knew that she was supposed to be somewhere else but here. Elly the hunters.

"Elly, long time no see!"

"Ron! Where have you been last night? We were looking for you!"

“Last night was celebration day, right? I was opening a fried deer stall… Why? Were you looking for me in an old log house?"

"There was an attack yesterday in the forest… Dad asked me to come as soon as possible. Then when I arrived, he asked me to find you. When I looked for you in an old log house, you weren't there. So I told him you weren't there… But then he said it's alright tomorrow you'll be here anyway. Umm you better go see him right away."

"Okay, Elly, I'll meet him straight away. Oh, is he in his office?"

"No, find him in a secret room. He is waiting for you there."

"What with the outfit, Sis? Are you…"

"Go now brother!"

Ron dash as fast as he can to a secret room in the adventure guild to find his step father. He didn't want his step father waiting for him any longer.

In the secret room, Jake, the adventure guild master sitting in his chair with a gloomy expression shown. His eyes look sharp for his age, but his aura is still frightening for most of his rivals.

A door opened, and his step son, Ron, came in.

"Greeting Master."

"Ron, my son, how glad to see you."

"I was opening a fried deer stall last night at the celebration day bazaar."

Jake frowned.

'Of course. Bazaar… How can I forget that he is a merchant.'

"The severity of the attack yesterday was unpredicted, but yet it happened. Five adventurers were heavily injured. They are all level A."

"What?"

Ron was speechless. Level A adventurer is no joke. They are considered to be elite adventurers. As long as he knew his step father, he would never lie…

"Based on their injury, they were all attacked by a monster that was supposed to be extinct a long time ago. A monster call…"

A silence was unavoidable…

"A basilisk."

"Was a basilisk never seen for a very long time, master, why now?"

"We don't know why, but it appears."

"Son, how's your magic training?"

"I don't know how to measure it anymore."

"Good. Then we are ready. Let's go hunt that basilisk."

"Wait… master, is Elly joining us too?"

"Of course, she'll join us. Why do you ask?"

"Would it be dangerous if she joined us?"

"No need to worry, we need her skill set to track down that basilisk. I know you are a good tracker, but are you more skilled than her?"

"No, of course not… Sister level was way above me in that field. So that must be the reason with her outfit."

"Yes, I asked her to come yesterday after I heard about the accident. She came in a hurry."

"Master, may I visit those who are injured? I need to see what kind of…"

"Of course we are visiting them. We need all the information we can get and make proper preparations. Just because we are in a hurry doesn't mean we should rush everything."

***​

"Jake, I'm waiting for you."

An old woman's voice calls for his name.

"Laffe? My Dearest friend is here? Am I day dreaming? “ Jake was surprised to see her in the adventurer guild.

"My o my… You do remember me."

How could he forget her… A healer that saves his life over and over again during his youth. Laffe, a grand healer of the Eusia kingdom.

"May we speak in private, Jake?"

"Of course, wait for me in the guild hos…"

"If you revere those who were injured yesterday, they are in sanitation care. Go there if you want to talk to them. Lead me the way Dearest Friend."

"They healed already?" Jake was astounded. He witnessed the severity of damage to the victim first hand. And he knew how guild healers were working as hard as they could just to save them, not fully heal them.

"It's nothing compared to healing three of you in the past, you know. At the very least they obey me to rest."

"True… We…"

Memories played back in Jake mind, they were stone headed when they were young, but who didn't careless when they were young anyway.

"I am relieved that they were healed by you, my Dearest Friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"I accept your sincere, my Dearest Friend, let's go now. I need to talk to you about their symptoms."

"Basilisk" Jake replies in a low voice so only Laffe can hear him.

"You… know?" Laffe was taken aback when she heard Jake wild guess.

"I saw the victims yesterday. So it is then."

He is not guessing, the injured symptom was a clear proof that they are going to deal with a basilisk. A mythical snake.

"Right. Then I have nothing to say. Good bye my Dearest Friend I'm… "

"No, please wait until we return from hunting it. We should talk. It's hard to talk to someone in your position."

It's true, she is a grand healer of the Eusia kingdom. It's not impossible to meet her, but the procedure was enough to let people like Jake to avoid it.

"I'll be waiting in a nearby cafeteria, McSpic…"

"No, go to an old log house. Wait for us there, okay?"

"What? Is it… I'll wait there.“

"Ron, Elly, let's go."

End of chapter 2

Terakhir diubah:
Chapter 3. Florist

Roy and Elly were curious about Jake and Laffe's relationship, as far as their concern Jake liked being alone. They never met people that were so connected with Jake before. Terms like 'My Dearest Friend', It does not exist in a Jake-ish dictionary they knew.

Old log house was the place where Ron lived. How can the great healers of the Eusia Kingdom possibly know about it?

On the way to the forest entrance, Elly cannot hide her curiosity and asked

"Dad, I know Laffe is currently a great healer of the Eusia Kingdom, but what is your relation with her?“

"She is me and your mother's friend, yes, we were friends when we were young. It was four of us, a healer, a hunter, a mage, and a swordmaster. Laffe, your mother, me and Ron's father. "

"My father?"

Ron was shocked. Since he was a baby he was already living with his stepfather and stepmother.

"Yes, but don't ask for more now. Wait until Laffe, the one who saved you, reveals who you truly are. I wasn't there when it happened. All I and Clhere know is that you are our son from the moment Laffe asks both of us to raise you."

Ron was never treated like a stepson. He has all the love possibly given by any parent in the world from his stepfather and stepmother. The only thing he has not is the truth behind his father and mother.

At the forest entrance.

" I think it's time to separate. You two go to an old log house. Laffe should be there right now. Kindly treat her with utmost respect."

"What about basilisk?"

"I'll deal with it myself. Go now. Time… is not on our side, don't waste it."

Jake goes to the forest alone. Where Ron and Elly could only watch him leave.

"Elly… let's follow father."

"No." Elly answered it firmly. "Last night he said he will exterminate it alone. He said I should prepare for a long journey, whatever that means. Let's meet Aunt Laffe in an old log house then, shall we?"

"He planned to kill it himself… and prepare for a long journey. Okay, let's go to an old log house then."

Both of them heading to an old log house, they walk through a garden of various beautiful flowers.

"It's beautiful in the daylight. Truly magnificent. You plant all of this flower, Ron?"

"Some of them, yes, it was already beautiful before I planted some variety of flowers."

"You were lucky to be able to see this kind of scenery, you know. "

"Of course I am grateful for all the blessings in life. Come on, we should run. Otherwise it will take an hour to get there."

"Wait, is that Laffe over there?" Elle said and pointed a finger to a distant place.

"Let's run there, shall we?"

"Right."

After a few minutes they catch-up with Laffe who was admiring various type of flowers on the way to old log house.

"Greeting Aunt Laffe." said both of them at the same time.

"Oh you two, Jake the loner already made up his mind to hunt it alone again. I see. Don't worry about him, nothing in this continent can harm him anymore." she said with confidence.

"By the way, some flowers shouldn't have been here a long time ago, who planted them?" she asked curiously at Elly.

"It was Ron doing it, not me. He is the one who has lived in an old log house all his life."

"So it was you, Ron, thank you for making this place flourish with a variety of flowers."

"It was beautiful far before I started planting some varieties of flowers. I only added some. It was like a garden a long time ago." Ron answered.

"Of course. It was my garden, Ron. Thank you for caring for them while I was away."

That explains who was the one gardening in the forest at the first place.

"You have your mother's hand, Ron. Your mother, Lilly, was a florist too."

'So my mother's name is Lilly' Ron thought.

"I am a merchant. Not florists." Ron said.

"Well it's kinda hard not to see you as a florist when we know about these gardens you have taken care of." Laffe said in an earnest tone.
"True." even Elly agrees on that matter. The beauty of the garden was so magnificent. Well flowers can grow in the wild, but that is not the case when humans try to plant it. If it's not the right person, a plant can't growth as beauty as in a florist's hand.

End of chapter 3

Jav Toys
Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd