Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

#10 3 hari terindah di Bali (true story). No Quote.

Thread yang ada foto aselinya malah sepi, yang ga ada foto malah rame pada minta mulustrasi 🤣

Kalo ini literally real, then...Gila.

Jujur asli, gue gatau harus respon apa sama ni story. Bingung. Fix. Kalo suruh nilai, gue kasih 11/10.

Btw gue mau nanya. What's in your mind when you let her put ur cum inside her ass to your mouth?

Kalo ini literally real, then...Gila.

Jujur asli, gue gatau harus respon apa sama ni story. Bingung. Fix. Kalo suruh nilai, gue kasih 11/10.

Btw gue mau nanya. What's in your mind when you let her put ur cum inside her ass to your mouth?

Couldn't be more real than this brother 😉
Well there is only one thing, hopefully the cum do comes out still its original color and not become sephia 🤣

Wow, the reaction seems like it's usual for you, except the 'sephia' effect lol. Have you did this before? I still have no idea about tasting cum from myself

Wow, the reaction seems like it's usual for you, except the 'sephia' effect lol. Have you did this before? I still have no idea about tasting cum from myself

Hahaha, i wouldn't recommend to try it by yourself sih bro. That circumstances is an exception due to the 'maybe it will turn her on even more' dan 'i gave you my ass to fuck and you won't do this for me?!'

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd