Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Kalo speaking kudu sering ngomong, biar artikulasi lebih bagus kalo ngomong rahangnya dibuka. Bikin aja grup nya hu tar aing ikut

Ey, am I late to the party? I'm down for a good Convo and we can talk about anything and everything, some light or even balls deep one.
After all, I think I'm getting rusty so need more practice to get back to my prime lol. I don't care about your gender btw, yours truly here is a believer of gender equality lmao

Ey, am I late to the party? I'm down for a good Convo and we can talk about anything and everything, some light or even balls deep one.
After all, I think I'm getting rusty so need more practice to get back to my prime lol. I don't care about your gender btw, yours truly here is a believer of gender equality lmao
True, hoping to improve english especially on convo aspects. Likely, we all could discuss anything

Meet up with TS, to talk about life and stuff.

Hopefully we have the chance to see each other again
Thank you for the hospitality from you and your husband to me. you both have shown how to live a balanced life and be yourself in social interactions...I strongly believe that will meet again in the future...

Halo Thread Owner, (i don't know the abbreviation of TS 😅)
Just found out bout this thread, i would love to speak English more often.. Most of the time cat got my tongue whenever i speak English with local or foreign 😆..

Halo Thread Owner, (i don't know the abbreviation of TS 😅)
Just found out bout this thread, i would love to speak English more often.. Most of the time cat got my tongue whenever i speak English with local or foreign 😆..
Hari Miss @BabyDee, nice to meet you here...not only you but also me and many other members here have the same problem in practicing english as it is not our native or even second language, but I believe that practice makes perfect...I am so grateful that I can found a beautiful member, @Mrs_Vy , who are really fluent in english and willing to have warm conversations with me, but I can not speaking english fluently when seeing her eyes as she so beautiful and adorable.... I hope you and other membera can join us to practicing english more often (this forum will be a better place if its member can have a good relationship outside sex topics)....

Hari Miss @BabyDee, nice to meet you here...not only you but also me and many other members here have the same problem in practicing english as it is not our native or even second language, but I believe that practice makes perfect...I am so grateful that I can found a beautiful member, @Mrs_Vy , who are really fluent in english and willing to have warm conversations with me, but I can not speaking english fluently when seeing her eyes as she so beautiful and adorable.... I hope you and other membera can join us to practicing english more often (this forum will be a better place if its member can have a good relationship outside sex topics)....
I'd really loved dat, why'd you prefer female to practice English with? Coz as long as they are capable to react accordingly and understandable, i guess gender is not an obstacle.. Can't wait to talk more with all of you in English ☺☺☺☺

That is a good question @BabyDee ...I seems prefered female over male not because gender discrimination but because of my personal prefence as talking with women will help me understand more about women's point of view about one issue. Next, I am a man and men usually talk on 3 topic (woman, sport and politics), but with woman, I can talk about things that unfamiliar with me or men in general. The last is that I love smart woman and talk with them can get me a beautiful sensation in my brain...

Bimabet
That is a good question @BabyDee ...I seems prefered female over male not because gender discrimination but because of my personal prefence as talking with women will help me understand more about women's point of view about one issue. Next, I am a man and men usually talk on 3 topic (woman, sport and politics), but with woman, I can talk about things that unfamiliar with me or men in general. The last is that I love smart woman and talk with them can get me a beautiful sensation in my brain...
Ah i c.. I get the point, coz it will be odd ramblings with men about self control 😅😅but maybe you will get another Pmpov from other men.. But hey it's your preferences, i have no rights to critique.
You still up this late?

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd