Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

Ngobrol in english...

Bimabet
Ah i c.. I get the point, coz it will be odd ramblings with men about self control πŸ˜…πŸ˜…but maybe you will get another Pmpov from other men.. But hey it's your preferences, i have no rights to critique.
You still up this late?
this forum provide me more opportunity to have a good interaction with women than in real life where I have more inteaction with man. However I am happy to have a warm conversation with male member too because many of them have more knowledge than me and I can learn from them....I still up this late because I just finnish my work recently and I want to be litlle bit relax by scrolling on forum before going to bed...hahahaa

this forum provide me more opportunity to have a good interaction with women than in real life where I have more inteaction with man. However I am happy to have a warm conversation with male member too because many of them have more knowledge than me and I can learn from them....I still up this late because I just finnish my work recently and I want to be litlle bit relax by scrolling on forum before going to bed...hahahaa
Okay then, maybe you'll find relaxing knowing that Wednesday-an is already started πŸ˜†

today I am bored, my wife doesnt like to have s*x every day. But I am always high every day

You are the real suhu @BabyDee ...hehehehe....yes of course, wednesday is one of my favourite day....I love how you guys express yourself in beautiful way....thank you for that....

You are the real suhu @BabyDee ...hehehehe....yes of course, wednesday is one of my favourite day....I love how you guys express yourself in beautiful way....thank you for that....
On behalf of most FM (i think.. πŸ˜…) you are most welcome 😊 ..
I can say that i am a real human πŸ˜‚

today I am bored, my wife doesnt like to have s*x every day. But I am always high every day
Hopefully just today (yesterday actually) you was get bored...if you get bored again, you just try to be grateful by thinking that much men still strugle to find a good wife like yours...

I mean you are suhu in terms of knowing things inside male brain...
I guess not.. I got ghosted so many times with coward jerks πŸ˜‚that's why if someone is ghosting me again, i respect the dead by not bothering them hahaha

Hai jenggot, why i can't quote your comment...

I guess not.. I got ghosted so many times with coward jerks πŸ˜‚that's why if someone is ghosting me again, i respect the dead by not bothering them hahaha
Hahhaahha....I like you joke...dark but stoic...

Hai TS, good afternoon, it's been a while since the last update of yours..

Hai pirate πŸ‘‹

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Been a while since I last posted here and honestly, I kinda forgot that I have posted here and that this sub even exist😞

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd