Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.
Fahmi & Ayun belum mati lho. Mungkin matinya ada di part selanjutnya. Ayun kubikin mati seperti apa ya? Hihihi

Died in pain-ly pleasure....
forced her to orgasm nonstop while torturing her body, and mind by showing siska maul Fahmi's cock and shoved that ripped cock to her mouth, or used to fuck her

Died in pain-ly pleasure....
forced her to orgasm nonstop while torturing her body, and mind by showing siska maul Fahmi's cock and shoved that ripped cock to her mouth, or used to fuck her
Lol. I didnt think that I can make that kind scenario. It is okay to make Ayun orgasm by 5 old man. Ayun will be the first and Fahmi be the second. So, it will be interesting. Fahmi's cock will be played by Siska. Hihihi

I think Siska has 2 cocks, I dont know if Siska will collect and save Fahmi's cock. :p

Lol. I didnt think that I can make that kind scenario. It is okay to make Ayun orgasm by 5 old man. Ayun will be the first and Fahmi be the second. So, it will be interesting. Fahmi's cock will be played by Siska. Hihihi

I think Siska has 2 cocks, I dont know if Siska will collect and save Fahmi's cock. :p
For Ayumi, not just by that five old men, there are toys that they can use, like dildo in a drill? electrocution at her tits and pussy? vibrating dildo? A bit of bestality, maybe? dogs?
And physiology torture, like watching Siska using strap on and sodomized Fahmi, while he has to lick Ayumi's pussy as it being raped by cocks?
Or forced to have ass to mouth by the old men? so from Ayumi's ass to his mouth?

For Ayumi, not just by that five old men, there are toys that they can use, like dildo in a drill? electrocution at her tits and pussy? vibrating dildo? A bit of bestality, maybe? dogs?
And physiology torture, like watching Siska using strap on and sodomized Fahmi, while he has to lick Ayumi's pussy as it being raped by cocks?
Or forced to have ass to mouth by the old men? so from Ayumi's ass to his mouth?

No no, vibrator is mainstream. I think, Siska will use knife to the pussy hole. Wait wait, I gonna ask Siska.

Me: hey Siska, what do you think about that?

Siska: Hello Pim Lord. I just wanna make Ayun dead and force Fahmi watch her. Cut the Ayun's neck and place the head to the Fahmi's erect Cock. Hohoho, of course. The head of Fahmi's cock trhough to the Ayun's mouth as well. Then I will lick them. Ayuns's lips and Fahmi's cock. Hohoho.

Me: okay thanks

No no, vibrator is mainstream. I think, Siska will use knife to the pussy hole. Wait wait, I gonna ask Siska.

Me: hey Siska, what do you think about that?

Siska: Hello Pim Lord. I just wanna make Ayun dead and force Fahmi watch her. Cut the Ayun's neck and place the head to the Fahmi's erect Cock. Hohoho, of course. The head of Fahmi's cock trhough to the Ayun's mouth as well. Then I will lick them. Ayuns's lips and Fahmi's cock. Hohoho.

Me: okay thanks
Yummy.... you little devil.... I like it....
Rape her, kill her good, make her suffer as you slice her body inch by inch, inflict lot's and lots of pain before ending her life...
Make Fahmi beg to end the suffering from Ayun, before killing her.... or better, make he kill his own wife to end her suffering, then make him fuck her mouth and her decapitated throat

Terakhir diubah:
Yummy.... you little devil.... I like it....
Rape her, kill her good, make her suffer as you slice her body inch by inch, inflict lot's and lots of pain before ending her life...
Make Fahmi beg to end the suffering from Ayun, before killing her.... or better, make he kill his own wife to end her suffering, then make him fuck her mouth and her decapitated throat
Sure. I will think about Fahmi kill her. Before slice Ayun's neck, it will be fun if Siska or 5 old man slice slowly the gorgeous belly. Slowly open it and show it the intestine to Fahmi. Hihihi

It will be delicious if eating those flesh. Will Fahmi orgasm watching the whole process? Idk. :p

Btw, I finished writing the narrative story for next update. Hihihi

Updatenya tanggal 20 yak.

Sudah jadi, tinggal dibaca ulang untuk membenahi dan menambah-nambahin. Tengah malam kurilis.

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd