Agen Terpercaya  

Pasang iklan, hanya lewat Contact Us.
Waspada penipuan iklan. Klik di sini untuk melihat daftar penipu.

CERBUNG - TAMAT Affair(s): Season 1

When it comes to choosing between continuing the story and your well being, please prioritize yourself first.
Aand, apparently this story covers so many issues from childhood trauma, woman empowerment, class struggles, marriage issues, challenging traditional values. I wonder what books do you read to have such a vast awareness on these issues?

Cerita yg sangat kompleks, ada sedih, tawa, dan horor. Thanks Hu, tetap semangat membuat karya yg the Best selanjutnya

When it comes to choosing between continuing the story and your well being, please prioritize yourself first.
Aand, apparently this story covers so many issues from childhood trauma, woman empowerment, class struggles, marriage issues, challenging traditional values. I wonder what books do you read to have such a vast awareness on these issues?
I dunno. Since my head is noisy af with many voices, those issues just suddenly popped up in my head everytime I do brainstorming for the plot, and then I just write it down. Like, I just follow the grand plan in my head, having some moment of pause to analyze the plot, then let myself follow the flow. So, yeah... hope this explanation can be an answer to your wondering thoughts.

Gaple Online Indonesia
Pasang iklan hanya lewat CONTACT US
Back
We are now part of LS Media Ltd